Wednesday, December 26, 2012

White on White PTI blog hop

Hi everyone! I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas with family and friends! Here is my take on the PTI blog hop challenge this month - White on White. I did add a pop of color!


I used the stamp set Wishing You from PTI to create this wedding card. Which will come in handy in May when I have a wedding to attend.

I stamped the tulip and its stem in chalk ink from Studio G. Sentiment is stamped in Archival ink. Dies that were used on this card are: Banner from MFT and the mat stack is from PTI which I layered using a soft yellow cardstock from Bazzill.

The lattice embossing folder was used as texture and I punched out the corners using the ticket punch to sort of match up with the mat stack die. White pearls added in the corners and the white satin bow was tied using the bow easy.

Thanks for stopping by - what do you think of my White on White card? Love to hear your feedback!

8 comments:

Kara said...

pretty Laurie!

Leigh Penner said...

Very pretty!

maryrose said...

So sweet! Love the details in the corners, too!

Sue Lelli said...

Perfect bow and great embossing! Beautiful card!

landerson213 said...

Love that little bit of yellow. It really makes the card pop! :)

Lauren
http://landersoncraftydesigns.wordpress.com/

Myrna Marcano said...


Merry Christmas !

So pretty !

Thanks for sharing your talent.

Higs, Myrna

Kristen :-) said...

Beautiful! Love the texture and the simple bloom.

Tammy said...

Beautiful Laurie! Love, white on white and the texture adds to much.