Friday, April 5, 2024

Thanks

Hi everyone. Playing in the Freshly Made Sketch challenge today. There are so many possibilities with this one and I kept it pretty clean and simple.


The branch is an old rubber wood block stamp from Memory Box. I used Tombow markers to color on the stamp and huffed to get a clean stamped image. The sentiment is from Hampton Arts and the dsp is from Craft Consortium.

Ok - the little bee is from Picket Fence and I used shrink plastic and a mini pancake maker to create it.  I've got to tell you that the $10.00 mini pancake maker (Walmart) is the EASIEST WAY EVER to use shrink plastic.  It's also the quickest in my honest opinion.



Examples of the bees are shown above. So many possibilities. There are a few YouTube videos on this using embossing powders (Marion from Wow is one) and you should check them out. 

Thanks for stopping by.



1 comment:

Jen Timko said...

I love this monochromatic look with that gorgeous branch. And, oh, that bee! So glad to see you this week at FMS!