Sunday, March 17, 2024

Sending hugs - SSC331

Hello and welcome to another challenge over at Sunday Stamps.  Here is what I made using the sketch or inspiration color prompt photo.


The embossing folder is from Penny Black. I used an old flower die from Casual Friday Stamps to cut out the flowers from some speckled dsp from Honey Bee. The basket die is from The greetery and I backed it with vellum. The sending hugs sentiment is from The Ton. 

 


Link up here. Sunday Stamps

Adding this to the Addicted to CAS Bloom challenge today.

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

dj said...

Beautiful!! That embossed circle is just fantastic!! So where did this come from...I need to add it to my wish list!! Your card is great inspiration for those who decide to play along with our new "Easter Bounty" color challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! #SSC331

dj said...

I found it!!! The embossing folder!!

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Laurie! That embossed circle is fabulous with your colorful flowers and that cool basket!

Heidi Baks said...

Such a gorgeous card for this week's color combination! I love the color variation you chose for your flower -- so eye catching.