Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Happy Birthday

Hello. Playing along with the challenge Woodblock Wednesday with this Birthday card.


My old woodblock stamp is from Impress Cards and Crafts (retired) which used to be a local stamp store for me. Unfortunately, they closed their 3 locations and now have an online store, link above. I sure miss the store in Tukwila - when traffic was bad going home, I'd hop off the freeway and spend an hour looking at all their wonderful inventory.  I'd also spend way too much money there too! LOL. 

I used Simon Says Stamps pawsitively ink to stamp the flowers. The birthday sentiment is from My Favorite Things.

Thanks for stopping by! 





4 comments:

amy tsuruta said...

Yay for Impress! Love your card. Thanks so much for linking up to Woodblock Wednesday!

Glittered Paws said...

Love to pull out the old stamps - this one is so versatile and love how you added the flowers.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

The flower and the coloring is beautiful and it looks so good against the embossed textured background. Thank you for sharing your personality with us at Double Trouble and please come back for future fun challenges.

wienerhoneymooners said...

Oh, I miss IMPRESS terribly!!

I would do the same. Though it was not on my home.... LOVELY flower scene!!!
Thanks for joining us where I'm guesting at Woodblock Wednesday - thanks for also showing the love of wood block stamps! ----Really hope to see you join us again!!!
HUGS -Kimberly