Saturday, May 20, 2023

Spread kindness

Hello. It's a D for Dragonfly over at the Alphabet challenge blog.  Thought I'd play along today since dragonflies are my favorite.


The dragonfly die is from The Greetery. I used an alcohol background that I had in my stash to cut up the wings. The spread kindness sentiment is from Mama Elephant. I've already forgotten who makes the lovely 3D embossing folder. Anyway, I highlighted the flowers using some pan pastels. 

Entering this into the following other challenges:


Thanks for stopping by!



7 comments:

meg said...

Your floral embossed background is perfect to showcase the beautiful dragonflies,a wonderful card,thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

Dawn Phillips said...

This is so lovely. I love the added touch of colour to the flowers. It lifts the card but is so subtle. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

CA Scrapper said...

Your card is so beautiful! Love the soft flowers. Thanks for joining our Send me Flowers challenge at Cut It Up.

Leslie

Donna said...

Gorgeous card with your embossed dogwoods and like your dragon fly die cut from the alcohol ink background!

Vicky Hayes said...

I love your lay out Laurie and then your little details like the softly coloured background flowers and the zingy wings on your dragonflies. Vicky x

Glittered Paws said...

Love the dragonflies - perfect on this card. And the soft pink on the flowers adds just the right touch.

Cazro said...

A beautiful background or the dragonflies. A lovely completed card. Thanks for sharing at Alphabet Challenges. Caz. DT.