Saturday, March 4, 2023

Spread your wings

Hello. Playing in the Monday Simon Says Stamp challenge on Saturday. They are wanting "things with wings'' and here is what I came up with.


I created the background color using Pan-Pastels. I was playing around with a bunch I've had in my stash for a while and this is one of the results. 

Washi tape is from 49th and Market. I also used a larger roll of tape to cut out the butterfly. The die is an old one from Memory Box. The sentiment is from My Favorite Things. 

Have a great weekend.




2 comments:

Donna said...

Beautiful card, like the butterfly and your use of Washi tape along with your Pan Pastels! I'm catching up after vacation and enjoying everyone's creations from while I was away.

Glittered Paws said...

Very pretty - love the die cut butterfly from the washi tape. I have not played with pan pastels but yours is very pretty.