Thursday, September 1, 2022

Daisies

Hello and Welcome to another Fusion Card Challenge, where you can use the sketch or the photo or both. Here is what I did with it.


The daisy stamp is from the former Angel Company. This is the stamp that got me interested in card making and I will never part with it!  Used the sketch and the colors in the photo as jumping off points for this one. 

Please check out the Design Team’s creations for this challenge, where there’s a lot of really awesome inspiration!

Fusion Card Challenge

 

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Beautiful flowers! Perfect with the sketch!

Wanda Cullen said...

Love your use of the daisies! Beautiful take on the challenge!

Tristan said...

Super pretty card with those lovely daisies Laurie.

Glittered Paws said...

This is another one from Angel Company that will be in my collection for as long as I stamp. Love this card, and great take on the challenge.