Thursday, July 21, 2022

Life is better with sandy feet

Hello and Welcome to another Fusion Card Challenge, where you can use the sketch or the photo or both. Here is what I did with it.


 
I turned the sketch sideways on this one. Wood embossing folder used with weathered wood distress ink on the backround. Grit paste used on the kraft cardstock to look like sand. Love how it turned out. 

Sentiment is from Hero Arts. I used a die to cut out a medium star from white cardstock and scored it so that I could get it to stand up. 

Please check out the Design Team’s creations for this challenge, once again, they have knocked it out of the park.

Betty J . Clarie Grantham . Jeanne Jachna . Jen Mitchell  . Karren Johnson . Linda Callahan . Lyndal Higgins  . Michelle Leone . Michelle Lupton . Tristan Dawes . Wanda Cullen .  Natalie Walsh

 

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Laurie! You rocked the challenge, as always…sure miss you!

Donna said...

Fabulous card and I totally agree with you!

Glittered Paws said...

Great card - and I have not heard of grit paste but it does look like sand.