Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Masculine birthday wishes

Hello everyone. It’s time for a new sketch challenge over at Try Stamping On Tuesdays.


Went with a mild steampunk masculine design for this one. Sentiment is from Poppy stamps. Tag die is from MFT. The steampunk gears are chipboard from Creative Embellishments. Used some newspaper designer paper that has been in my stash forever on the tag.  kraft cardstock is from PTI.

Here is the sketch for you to use as inspiration.


 

Link up here> Try Stamping On Tuesdays.

Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Donna Scholz said...

Laurie, I LOVE your guy birthday card!!! They are so hard for me to do, so I always appreciate creators like you who can do them so well! -Donna

Heather said...

Wow, I love this, Laurie! That newsprint tag is gorgeous, and I am so smitten by that gear element! So classy!

Dena J said...

This a a stunning card! I love the tag and gears and big clean sentiment. Just everything♥

Donna said...

Fabulous masculine card, like how you used the gears and like the sentiment!

wannabcre8tive said...

Laurie, this is a fabulous card. I love it.

Glittered Paws said...

Love your steam punk- you surely did it justice. I know I have some of the newsprint papers - now to find them. The gears are awesome.