Sunday, September 26, 2021

Autumn themed thinking of you

Hello. Playing in the Addicted to CAS challenge #207, which is Autumn.


Pumpkin and crow stamps are from Plum Purdy (they don't make stamps any more). I stamped the pumpkin in Honey Bee intense black ink (loving this ink) so that I could color it using Copic's. The small crow was stamped in versafine clair ink, then heat embossed so that I could fussy cut him out. I did pop him up for dimension on the card. The thinking of you sentiment is from Altenew.

Neenah cardstock used as the base and it's top folding. In hindsight, I think I should have embossed the pumpkin image as well so that the crow stood out more. 

Thanks for stopping by.



2 comments:

Fran Wing said...

Hello, Laurie! I love everything about this card! The contrast of the black birds and bright orange pumpkin are perfect. I've been seeing a lot of crows and ravens lately so this caught my eye. Thank you for sharing your beautifully CAS card here with us at Addicted to CAS.
xoxo Fran

foleysfriend said...

What a lovely clean and simple card. I love the autumnal colors as well as both black crows - nice contrast of colors. The black frame around your focal panel really helps to make the panel pop. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS.

sue n.