Sunday, May 9, 2021

Birthday wishes

Hello. After practicing for months and CASing one of my favorite watercolor artists (K. Lynne), I finally got one done that I think is worth sharing. 



I used Inkon3 fade out ink with Tombow markers for the leaves and for the flowers I used aged mahogany distress ink. I watered it down a lot in order to get the soft colors that I admired in Kassi's creation which you can find here

Stamps are from Gina K Designs and the dot piercing die is from Gina Marie Designs. 

Entering this into The Flower Challenge use your favorite flower (peonies) challenge. 



2 comments:

Donna said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Laurie, you did an amazing job on this!

Viv said...

Laurie this is such a pretty and delicate looking card, I love it ! Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx