Thursday, August 20, 2020

Thinking of you - Fusion Card Challenge

Hello and Welcome to another Fusion Card Challenge, where you can use the sketch or the photo or both. Here is what I did with it.



I used distress oxide inks on distress mixed media heavystock to create the background. Added some white gouache splatters and some dew drops for interest. Dragonfly's wings are highlighted with wink of stella. 

Please check out the Design Team’s creations for this challenge, once again, they have knocked it out of the park.

Betty J Jeanne Jachna  Jen Mitchell  Karren Johnson  Linda Callahan Lyndal Higgins   Michelle Leone  Michelle Lupton  Tristan Dawes  Wanda Cullen

 

Thanks for stopping by!


6 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

What a marvelous background! beautiful card1

Wanda Cullen said...

Oh...that background is so gorgeous!!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Hi Laurie! WOW! That background is gorgeous! I recently started crafting again and started a YouTube channel. That led me to reconnecting with Kim Sears. So I decided to reach out to some other old TAC demonstrators I could remember. It would be fun to do a 3 x 5 art card swap. If you are interested let me know! Big TX hugs, Melisa Waldorf
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt3DjsQ8mdsV5K77iT-injw?view_as=subscriber

Melisa Waldorf said...

realized I forgot to leave my email. Would love to hear how you are doing! paperlicious.designs2@gmail.com

wannabcre8tive said...

This is beautiful. I love this amazing background.

Glittered Paws said...

Awesome background you have created. I have yet to try my hand at any mixed media but may have to.