Monday, August 10, 2020

Season's Greetings

Hello - playing in the CAS(e) this Sketch #384 challenge today. 


Evergreen branch stamps is from Great Impressions that I've had forever - it's one of my all time favorites and I'll never part with it. I stamped it in Basil green ink from Rubbernecker stamps. The to get the shine, I covered it in pearl embossing powder. The season's greeting stamps if from Impress Cards and Crafts. I stamped it in versamark and heat embossed it with platinum. I also added a few dots randomly around the branches.

Cardstock is rustic white from Papertrey, Ink and I cut out the main panel with a pierced dot die then popped it up with foam. 

Thanks for stopping in!


1 comment:

wannabcre8tive said...

A wonderful Christmas card. I am way behind on making them and Christmas will be here before we know it. It has a way of slipping up on us.