Friday, September 13, 2019

Sparkle inside and out

Hi all. Here's my take on this weeks Freshly Made Sketch. I also added some bling for the challenge over at Simon Says Stamp.


Back ground is done with distress oxide ink in tumbled glass. I took the snowy scene cover die from Memory Box and a wet paper towel to create the soft snowflake outlines. Snowflakes die and sentiment are from Technique Tuesday. I used glitter paper and brushed silver cardstock to cut out the snowflakes. Once I got this all put together I misted it with sparkle shimmer spritz several times. In real life is sparkles, but it sure is hard to photograph.

Thanks for stopping in! Have a great weekend!

  

4 comments:

Jacquie Southas said...

This is just lovely! The snowflakes are perfect use of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Brum said...

What a pretty card! Those snowflakes are just perfect and they look amazing against that background colour! Just love the sentiment too! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Glittered Paws said...

Beautiful - love the snowflakes and what a great take on the sketch. Nice sentiment.

Linda Callahan said...

Gorgeous and I love the sentiment! Glad you joined us at FMS!