Monday, August 20, 2018

Project of the week - emboss resist

Hello. It's my turn over at The House that Stamps Built to highlight a project of the week. I decided to go with an oldie but goodie. Emboss resist.

First you'll need a few supplies:
Clear embossing powder
Versamark or embossing ink
Solid stamp
Ink and an iron

First, stamp your image(s) with Versamark and heat emboss. Next add color to your card panel. I used Distress Oxide ink.
 Next, take a piece of printer/copy paper and fold it in half. Insert your card panel and using your iron on dry (no steam) iron off the embossing.
 Your printer paper will pick up the embossing powder.
Then finish off your card.  I added a sentiment panel to the top and a few dew drops for some added interest.

I used the following stamps and for this week they will be on sale over at Repeat Impressions.

10314-H, Daisy Solid Large
10306-E, Daisy Solid Small
9206-H, Beautiful Days

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: