Sunday, May 20, 2018

You're in my thoughts

Hey there! Playing in The Paper Players challenge of blooms today.


Rhodie stamp is from Technique Tuesday's Greenhouse Society. I colored it based upon the picture below which is from my garden. Copic markers used to color it. I used my Brother Scan N Cut to cut the bloom out, then popped it up off of the square using foam dimensional adhesive.











Background stamp is from Hero Arts called lattice. The sentiment is from Wplus9. I cut the dragonfly from a thick foil and then colored it with black alcohol ink. I really like how I could manipulate the wings using it.
Thanks for stopping in!


http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.com/2018/05/pp394-clean-and-simple-challenge-from.html

5 comments:

stampwithsandy said...

Laurie, this is gorgeous! I have this stamp set too, but never colored as beautifully as you did :) So glad you shared with us at The Paper Players!

Donna said...

Absolutely gorgeous, like the deep color!

Cathy P said...

Your flower is colored so beautifully, Laurie. Love the deep magentas. Hugs, Cathy

ElizStewart said...

Laurie... your fuchsia Rhodie is spectacular! The dragonfly is the perfect addition. Thank you so much for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

Nance Leedy said...

What a gorgeous bloom—beautiful coloring and I love the font of your sentiment. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players