Saturday, March 24, 2018

Things have a way of working out

Hello. Playing last minute in this weeks Freshly Made Sketch.



It's a gloomy day today, so I got out my water color markers from Arteza and played around. As you can see, I was a little creative with the sketch.

Petunia stamps is from Pretty Pink Posh and the sentiment is from Papertrey, Ink.

Making this post short and sweet today, places to go and things to see. Have a great weekend.



http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/2018/03/freshly-made-sketches-329-sketch-by-kim.html

3 comments:

Claire said...

Simple and so pretty Laurie - I like how you've cut the scallops off the left edge...it looks really effective! Thanks for playing along at FMS this week!

Karren said...

Beautiful card and such a wonderful sentiment! The scalloped edge is such a cool look. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Glittered Paws said...

Love your water coloring - I have watercolors but no watercolor markers.