Saturday, January 27, 2018

Hello, spring

Hello!  Playing in the TGIF Challenge of card in a box today.


I used the Lawn Fawn scalloped box die as the base for this.  The back of the box disappeared in the background in this photo. Sorry about that, it's dark and gloomy here today.

Cut out 5 tulips and colored them with Copic's. (tip, color both sides) and used thin double sided tape to adhere them. I have no idea who makes this die, tried to find it on numerous websites. I think it might be retired. I really don't like the white accent dots that I put on the tulips now. Grr...Oh, well. It is what it is.

Grass die is from Hero Arts. It is also colored with Copic's on both sides. The Hello is from My Favorite Things. Gingham paper is from A*muse.

This is very bright and spring like in real life. Thanks for stopping by.

http://tgifchallenges.blogspot.com/2018/01/tgifc144-technique-week-card-in-box.html

3 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I think the white accent dots are charming -- such a cute box!

Tami Hewlett said...

Laurie your card in a box is beautiful! It's like a box of spring. Love the bright, happy colors. Thank you for joining us at TGIF Challenges this week.

Glittered Paws said...

What a cute box and you did it with a die - I'm going to have to look for one - seems like it would make it easier. Spring is just around the corner.