Sunday, October 2, 2016

Watercolored Pumpkins

Hi all. I got a chance (between loads of laundry) to make this card for two challenges today.  The Paper Players theme is Halloween and Addicted to CAS is watercolor. Here is what I did with them.

The pumpkin stamp is a very old one from Inkadinkado. I stamped it on watercolor paper, heat embossed it then painted then with my Zig real brush markers.

Sentiment is from the former There She Goes stamp company.

Designer paper is from American Crafts.


Back to work I must get - thanks for stopping in.




















4 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Very nice - love the pumpkin colored so beautifully. I played with the zig markers at bit at a friends house, and I think there is a learning curve. Very pretty CAS.

LeAnne said...

Beautiful pumpkin....I just love them! So glad you shared this with us at the Players this week!

Claire Broadwater said...

Laurie, this is perfect! Love your watercoloring and the beautiful panel! Thank you for joining my Halloween challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

Jaydee said...

Laurie, I love the layout and those wonderful watercolored pumpkins. Fabulous card. So glad you shared it with us at ATCAS and the Paper Players this week
Jaydee