Monday, September 29, 2014

Snowmen fall

Hi everyone! I really liked the possibilities in the Sweet Sunday Sketch this time around. Here is what I did with it!

This sketch just said shaker card to me. I got out several sizes of circle nestabilities and cut out the base, the acetate and the outline.

Using one of the snowflakes from the Snowflake Medley from PTI, I stamped it in light blue and then used some peacock embossing powder from Judikins to give them some sparkle. Which of course you can't see in the picture. The snow in between the acetate and the white base is Epsom salt.

Sentiment and the tiny snowflake are from the former There She Goes snowman sentiment mini set.

Navy cardstock is from Bazzill and the designer paper is from K&Company.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Hi Laurie, I've missed some amazing cards while I've been MIA! Each one is just terrific and wonderfully designed!

Glittered Paws said...

You are on a roll for sure - who would have thought to use Epsom salts for snow - great job and love the peacock embossing powder (I have some so I know it is beautiful).

Natalie said...

Super cute card!!! Love that sentiment, how fun!

Patti J said...

Very pretty, Laurie, and aren't you the clever one? Epsom salts...who'd have thought? Great job!