Monday, November 19, 2012

CAS embossed snowflake

Hi everyone! I've got a very clean and simple card to show you today!



I used the snowflake embossing folder from Provo Craft and embossed it in the center of some thick white cardstock. Layered it with pure poppy cardstock and then mounted it onto a kraft card base.

Sentiment is from Papertrey, Ink.

I think this took me about 5 minutes to make and it would be wonderfully easy to mass produce these for my Christmas cards this year. But, I tend to make individual cards for the people I send out cards to. Do you do the same?

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Patti J said...

Laurie, this is so elegant! I totally love the single snowflake, and with that pretty sentiment, it's even prettier. Thanks for sharing!

Tammy said...

So elegant! Simplicity at its best! Love your card.