Monday, June 25, 2012

Victorine Originals Challenge

Hi everyone! The challenge over at Victorine Originals blog this time is Happy Birthday or Happy Everything, won't you join in?

Here is what I came up with.

The owl is colored with copic's and I used some glossy accents on his eyes to make them stand out. This was a real CAS masculine card to make so that I can replenish my stash.

I also uploaded this card to SCS Saturday Inspiration challenge, too.


Supplies:
Stamps - Victorine Originals
Ivory Cardstock - Papertrey, Ink
Brown cardstock - American crafts and PTI
Kraft paper 
Polka dot DP is from my scrap pile
Memento Ink 

Thanks for dropping in!



2 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Love the super cute owl and great for a masculine card - the glossy eyes are perfect.

Tammy said...

Fun masculine birthday card! Cute image and great color combo.