Tuesday, October 12, 2010

TDS Showcase Showdown

Happy day everyone! Here is another showcase of a Brian Lock image that is available over at The Digi Shack!

The little devil is colored with Copic markers and cut out using a circle nestability. The yummy designer paper is from who knows where. I think it might be the paper company, but I've had it in my stash for so long that I've long forgotten who makes it.

The sentiment is from The Angel Company called tag tidbits. I started to make this card to showcase all the really cute Halloween digital images available over at TDS, but this one could be used for an anniversary or Valentine card...TeeHee!

Have a great day!

5 comments:

Marlene said...

Don't you just love the little devil? LOL. He looks great!!! One of my favorite Digi Shack images, for sure!

Tammy said...

Love your card, such a cute image. Great idea for other occasions.

Lelia Pierce said...

Heh! I love this little guy...he has a 'tude just like me!

XXX

Jeni said...

He tries to be mean...but he looks so cute. He is very versatile. Great card Laurie ~jeni :)

Anonymous said...

This little devil is just perfect for black and red! I think he's just too cute to be mean!