Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Friends Forever SCS sketch

Hi everyone! Here's my card for this weeks sketch challenge over at SCS, which you can find here.

What a great sketch - very versatile!

I used the Penny Black Salutations stamp set for the main panel. The flower is stamped in Colorbox sky blue and the sentiment in Palette Noir.

I used the slit punch to make the scalloped border out of Core'dinations card stock. The designer paper is from colorbok that came in a kit that I just found really cheap! I added some half self adhesive pearls from Kaiser Kraft on the scallops and the flower centers.

I've got several projects under construction and will share these with you all very soon! Have a great week!

2 comments:

Stampin' Meg said...

So elegant -I love the blue and the pearls!

Vicki Hook said...

Very soft and pretty card - nice job!