Saturday, November 3, 2007

Card Sketch #33 - Snowflake Medley


Card Sketch #33 is all about snowflakes, or shall I say rectangles and diamonds. I repeated the diamond shape from the previous sketch but changed some things around.



I found this really great winter/Christmas paper at the local Ben Franklin store from the Paper Company called Snowflake Stripe and Snowflake Medley, and thought I'd put it to use for this sketch.

The snowflakes are stamped using colorbox ink in Azurite and then embossed with clear embossing powder. Both panels are matted with dark blue card stock from DCWV. I used my cuttlebug snowflake die to cut out the white snowflakes that are attached on the right side of the card. Two of them are attached with some small blue snowflake brads from Making Memories. I also used a white big brad and attached the "Believe" rub on to it, both are from HOTP.

Stamps: Provocraft let it snow


Hope everyone is having or had a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this! The layout is awesome and I love all these colors. Very pretty!!

Alley said...

Love your sketches and samples. I visit quite often and have Tagged you if you can play!

Deborah Duck said...

You have some lovely cards on your blog, particularly like the gerbera daisy.

laos348 said...

Great sketch design - I love the card you created with it.

Michelle said...

This is gorgeous too! Love the layouts.

Rosella said...

What a gorgeous layout! Will definitely have to try it out. Adding you to my SBS bloglist!