Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I've been tagged

Angie has tagged me on her blog, so now I get to tell everyone 7 things about myself and tag 7 people. Which I wont, because it looks like everyone has already been tagged. LOL.

1. I was married in the same church as my Mom & Dad and my Grandparents. I actually share my wedding anniversary date with my Grandparents.

2. I played clarinet in Junior and Senior High School. I was even in marching band.

3. I was one of my high school's yearbook photographers.

4. I love to travel, especially in the Caribbean. (I'm looking for Captain Jack Sparrow!)

5. I had a tattoo before they were popular.

6. I love to fish, but don't eat them. yuk!

7. Summer's are reserved for traveling around in the RV on my weekends off.

Let's see....who to tag.

Jennifer Liebelt
Jen Carter (jen's ink spot - link to the right)
MissLyssa at Bendabout bits blogspot

I think the tag is about done now... But we might of missed some great blogs out there. IF you know someone who hasn't been tagged but needs to be, leave me a comment. It's always nice to know that there are people out there who view your creations and care enough to let you know with a tag or a comment!

No comments: