Wednesday, June 29, 2016

RI Anything goes challenge - Cheers

Hi everyone! Time for another anything goes challenge over at The House That Stamps Built. Here is what I did with it.

Martini glass is stamped in versafine ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. I then colored it with Copic markers.

The fishtail banner is from MFT and it's actually two banners. I stamped the sentiment on the one of the right and cut the stem of the martini glass with an craft knife and slid it in. The I cut another one and did the same on the left side.

The cool green dots are from Hero Arts. To finish off the card I decide to dust off a corner punch that I think all of us have sitting in a drawer. Then I popped up the panel onto an olive green card base.

Don't forget to visit the other DT members to see what they did with this challenge.



Joy



So what are you waiting for?! Why not play along with us and start stamping up a card now. We can’t wait to see your creations! When you are ready to share your card, please add the direct link to your entry over at The House that Stamps built at the link above.

Thanks for stopping by!



Follow on Bloglovin




5 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Love this image - I just used it for another DT image. Great job on the coloring and yes that punch is OLD - I think it was one of the first punches I got - and of course have kept it!!!

Patti J said...

Laurie, this is so cute! I guess this is another set that's now on my wish list! You enabled me, big time! Thanks for the inspiration - love it!

Donna said...

Darling card and that saying is perfect!

Diane said...

Laurie this is a great card. I love the idea with the banner! Perfect sentiment also.

Heather said...

Cute! Love what you did with the banner(s) and the wine stem; so fun!! And the little heart on the olive is too cute.