Monday, February 8, 2016

Happy Bark Day

Hi everyone! Today's card is fun one for any animal lover out there. Over at The Paper Players the challenge is to use a dog or cat on your card. so, here you go!

I kept this very clean and simple, as I will probably use this as a masculine birthday card.

Stamps are from Paper Smooches. I stamped the cute dog in versafine, heat embossed it with clear embossing powder and the colored it with Copic's.

Cut both panels out using a square and rectangle stitched dies from My Favorite Things.  Both are also layered with dark brown cardstock.

Added the black self adhesive pearls to mimic the spots on this back. Thought it was sorta fun.

That's all for now, thanks for stopping by!













Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is soooo sweet! Jo x

Glittered Paws said...

How cute is this - especially if you are a dog lover (I am). Your blog updates no longer come to bloglovin which I get daily. Sorry if I have missed any.

LeAnne said...

LOL, this cracks me up! ANYONE would love to get this card, it's adorable! PS has the best animal stamps, don't they? Thanks for sharing and playing with my Paper Players challenge this week!

Tammy said...

Too cute and terrific sentiment! The puppy is adorable!

laurie said...

Love that puppy..so cute! Great job coloring. And that sentiment is so fun. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

Anonymous said...

How adorable is that image and the sentiment makes me smile. Fabulous coloring, too. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
Jaydee