Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Holiday Hugs

Hello! I'm pre-scheduling this to post while on vacation, so that you all have something to look at from me this week!

This stamp is from My Favorite Things and is colored with Copic markers.

I then ran it through the snow embossing folder from Taylored Expressions. Added a three smaller snowflakes around the edges (mostly to cover up a goof in the right hand lower corner) and attached it to a red card base.

Like how it turned out. Clean and simple.

Thanks for stopping by! Know that I'm enjoying my time off with my feet up and a cold beverage in my hand. Usually, it's just bottled water but I might splurge and do something alcoholic this time around.

Take care!




Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Super cute card for Christmas, love the snowflakes! Enjoy you time away and for goodness sake, drink alcohol, it kills the germs inside before they can make you sick!

Natalie said...

What a cute snowman! Enjoy your time away!!

Donna said...

Sweet card, very cute and cheery, like the embossed snow. Hope you are having a wonderful vacation!

Glittered Paws said...

Isn't it amazing how creative we get when we cover up goofs. What a great card and love the embossing folder.