Thursday, September 17, 2015

Feminine thank you

Hello! Sorry to be MIA for a bit there, getting caught up from vacation was a bit of a challenge.

Forgot that Darnell was doing her NBUS challenge and I have plenty of that laying around! So, here is a soft feminine thank you card to play in the challenge.

Peonies stamp is from Papertrey, Ink and colored with Copics. I used an old sketch that I had saved to do the layout.

The white circle in the back ground has been embossed with a spellbinders celebra'tions folder. It's bit hard to see but it give this some great texture.

Sentiment is from My Favorite Things.

Thanks for stopping by!















Follow on Bloglovin



3 comments:

Janis said...

What a beautiful card.....so soft and lovely! Great sketch for this gorgeous floral design.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Tammy said...

Beautiful card Laurie! Glad you made it home safe and sound from your vacation!

Glittered Paws said...

How pretty - I see I have missed a few of your posts - don't know how that happens but anxious to go see them closeup. Very nice sketch.