Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Chinese take out

Hi everyone - I'm scheduled to fly home tomorrow and I can't wait to get back and get inky! So, here's another post that I scheduled ahead of time in my absence.

How about some take out Chinese? These stamps are from Lawn Fawn. I stamped all images in Versafine and heat embossed them using clear embossing powder. Then I got out the C00 and C1 Copics to color the carton and chopsticks.  Designer paper is from Making Memories. As I type this, I'm thinking that I don't like those grosgrain ribbons on the side. Hmm, might have to get rid of 'em.

This is what the inside of the card looks like.


Isn't it cute? The stamp set comes with the ability to put a variety of sentiments into the fortune. 

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

This is such a fun card!! Inside and out: ADORABLE!

Danni said...

Fun card!

Tammy said...

Absolutely adorable! Travel safe!

Glittered Paws said...

Super cute and love the fortune cookie on the inside, really neat stamp.