Wednesday, May 5, 2010

TDS Wednesday Sketch

Hello everyone! It's time for The Digi Shack's Wednesday sketch challenge.

Here's the sketch:

Here is my take on it.

I changed the circle to a square and didn't do some of the design elements on the top or bottom of the right hand panel or the top of the card. Just added a bit of bling to the right panel with some black rhinestones from Kaisercraft that go with my design.

The dog is colored with Copic Markers and layered twice with different shade of gray card stock. I used the reverse of a scalloped edge border on the black piece to symbolize a bite mark! Thought it was kind of cool and went with the #@*& eating grin that the dog has on his face! LOL!

The dark gray card stock was ran through the hounds tooth CB embossing folder.

Did you know that The Digi Shack has some free images that you can download and use to participate in this weeks challenge? Click here to see them. Make sure you use Mr. Linky on the TDS site and link up your creation so that the DT can visit and leave you some love on your blog!

Thanks for stopping by and letting me know what you think of my creation based upon the sketch! I appreciate the comments! Don't forget to visit all the Design Team members to see what they came up with! Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Lelia Pierce said...

Too cute! I love it!

Hugs,
Lelia

Marlene said...

Love the monochromatic look of this card! Fantastic job!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

love the monochromatic scheme! Great card with the changes to the sketch.You made it your own!

Unknown said...

I love this card!! Great use of the sketch!!

Hugs~
Ramona

stuffie said...

love the monochromatic colors you chose....