Monday, May 10, 2010

TDS Manic Monday Freebie Funday

It's Monday and that means we have a new FREE image over at The Digi Shack. This one was drawn by our own DT member Marlene!!!! Didn't she do a nice job!

I outlined the chef's jacket in the B0000 Copic marker, you might have to enlarge the picture to see it. It gives it a subtle outline of color, while still staying white (if you know what I mean?). I used a glaze black gel pen for his buttons.

Nesabilities Labels 4 die used as well as the new bracket Alterations die. Added a bit of Palette starry night ink with a dauber to highlight. The blue gingham paper is from My Minds Eye.

Anyway, you can pick up this cool new image over at The Digi Shack! Wouldn't this image make a great party invitation for some gourmet cooking? Or maybe a little Italian?

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Marlene said...

Awww..thanks for the compliment! He was so much fun to draw.

You did a FANTASTIC job with him!! Looks adorable!

Glittered Paws said...

Great image and I love that copic marker for "white" - I have used it on snowmen, ghosts etc. great job.

Melisa Waldorf said...

Very cool! I love the edge of the card!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

wonderful creation with Marlene's image! We both colored him using the outline B000 marker. Great minds think alike! lol!

JazzyH said...

Pretty!