Friday, May 7, 2010

Flowers

Hi everyone! Here's a CAS card that I put together. It does have a few layers, but I kept it pretty simple.

The flower is stamped in Marigold pigment ink from Colorbox. This is one of my all time favorite colors - it's such a happy bright color. Anyway, the scallop border is done with the EK success edge punch. A little white on white there. Once the pigment ink dried I added the self adhesive pearls from Kaisercraft to the centers.

The green designer paper is from Basic Grey and I pulled the yellow card stock out of my PTI stash. Added a bit of grosgrain ribbon on the bottom and then stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment.

All stamps are from The Angel Company.

Have a great Mother's Day weekend!

4 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Love CAS and yours is no exceptions. Love the white on white especially the scallops. Great card.

Jen Carter said...

Very pretty! Love you color choices!

Chelsea said...

simple and elegant!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!! Love the soft colors and they work wonderfully together! Great layout, too!