Sunday, March 16, 2008

Get well card

Hello everyone - I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

This card is for one of our SBS sisters who just had back surgery. Rhonda, we hope your doing well and back to stamping soon!

I had so much fun creating this card! The bandaid stamp is something I just got and hadn't a chance to use. It colored up great with Copic Ciao E21 - Baby Skin Pink. The swiss dot embossing folder was just the thing to use to go with the bandaids!



Supplies:
Tan cardstock from K&Company (Amy Butler)
Black cardstock that I ran through the cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder
Stamps: Get well soon from TAC, bandaid from the Stampin Place
Bandaid colored using Copic Ciao's
Nestabilities rectangle dies

3 comments:

Stampin' Meg said...

ohhh that is nice-I need to send her one too! Thanks for the reminder!

Anonymous said...

ohhh I have to get this stamp set!! Cute card! thanks for sharing!

Kerry Johnson said...

Love those band-aids and your card is so cute! Great job!