Saturday, August 22, 2026

You're some kind of wonderful

Hello. I'm playing in a few challenges today with this card.


The sunflower stamp is an old one (an a goodie) from the former Angel Company.  I colored it with Copic markers.  Tag die is from Papertrey, Ink.

The yellow gingham designer paper is also old from my A*Muse studio stash.  I cut a strip of green cardstock and added a length of self-adhesive lace border to it for added interest.  The sentiment is from The Stamp Market.

Challenges:

Thanks for stopping by.











3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Your card is some kind of wonderful, Laurie! Love your cheerful sunflower and the sweet gingham background. Thanks for sharing this with us at Just Us Girls!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love your beautifully colored sunflower on the tag die cut! Such a pretty composition showcasing that beauty. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

Carol said...

I love the shape of that tag so much and the bright and cheerful sunflower fits so well on it! The trim you added on the left of it is an eye-catching addition. I like the twine you used and the sentiment is fun! Great card for our moodboard at Just Us Girls! Thanks for playing!