Monday, November 20, 2023

Mixed media Christmas tag

Hello. I'm playing in The Paper Players tag you're it challenge today.



I created a mixed media tag using distress inks, and a few stamps from Park Lane and Lawn Fawn. The dies are a mix of Tim Holtz Sizzix and Simon Says Stamp. I finished it off with a splatter of rustic wilderness re-inker and tied on a few bows made from twine.

The background is a sheet of music that was heat embossed with clear embossing powder.

Thanks for stopping by.






















6 comments:

LeAnne said...

Wowza! This is a stunner! What a gorgeous creation...you make all that splattering and distress inking look so easy! Love the twine at the top too, well, honestly, I love it all! Thanks for playing with my CAS tag challenge this week at the Paper Players!

Donna said...

Awesome tag, like the layering and the mixed media background!

Suzanne said...

Laurie, Your card is beautiful. I love all the greens and textures. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players.

Dena J said...

This is stunning! Gorgeous color and details. LOVE it

Anne Marie Hile said...

Gorgeous, Laurie! Love all of the detail you added while still keeping the design CAS. WOW! Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players! :)

Glittered Paws said...

Great mixed media tag - I don't go there very often as it seems like I get hung up on "mixed".