Sunday, July 30, 2023

Thank you

Hello - Playing in the Tic-Tac-Toe challenge over at The Paper Players today.


I used the middle row across. 

The die is from Gina Marie Designs called cut in cut out daisy. I used yellow cardstock from Papertrey, Ink as a cardbase. Tim Holtz watercolor paper is used to cut out the thank you sentiment. I have NO idea who makes it either - I search high and low in order to find it and had no luck. So if you're seeing this and know who makes it, please let me know in the comments. 

Thanks for stopping by.



3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Laurie, Your card is lovely. You made good use of the elements in this challenge. I like the bold sentiment over the yellow. Thanks for taking part in The Paper Players Challenge.

Donna said...

Awesome die and card Laurie!

Jaydee said...

The black and yellow work beautifully together. Such a wonderful bright and summery card, guaranteed to brighten the recipient's day. So glad you shared this with us at The Paper Players this week
Jaydee