Saturday, April 15, 2023

Praying for you

Hi everyone, it's time for a new challenge over at Less Is More.  It's anything goes, but keep it clean and simple. 


The sweet pea stamp is from the former There she goes stamp company. I colored it with Copic's and then fussy cut out a few of them and popped them up with foam squares. Sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp.  Tag die is from MFT. 

Here is the cue card.


 

Please visit the Simply Less is More BLOG to see what wonderful creations the design team has come up with.

 

Thanks for stopping by.


6 comments:

baileyrosy.com said...

So pretty in pink !!! I just love the coloured blooms and the great placement.

Marie

Donna said...

Beautiful and comforting card!

Tanya said...

Hello. Your card is so tender. I'm very appreciated it.

Lynne said...

Really pretty design Laurie.

Glittered Paws said...

So pretty and so meaningful - the simplicity says it all.

Helen said...

Such a pretty and eye-catching card Laurie. I love the soft pink. As soon as I saw the flowers, I knew I knew it. I have the same set. They made lots of great stamps and super sentiments. I must dig mine out now so watch out for it!! :) Love it!!