Monday, October 24, 2022

You are one of a kind

Hello all - playing in the sketch challenge over at The Paper Players today.  I did turn the sketch. 


Stamps are from Technique Tuesday. I believe the snowflake die is from MFT and I used silver glitter cardstock to cut it out.  Teal cardstock is from Concord & 9th. I used pawsitively ink in Ocean and Unicorn white pigment ink from Hero Arts to stamp the sentiment and the snowflakes. 

A snowflake embossing folder was used in the background and I adhered this all to a mid-tone gray card base.  Silver ribbon was added down the middle to match the snowflake. 

Thanks for stopping by.




3 comments:

Ann Schach said...

A beautiful snowflake card with a wonderful sentiment! I love the colors, and how you turned the sketch. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

Cindy Beach said...

Hi Laurie! What a beautiful card you've made with our sketch, thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Players! The colors you chose are so pretty as a backdrop for die cut snowflake. LOVE the glitter and that sweet sentiment!

Glittered Paws said...

Very pretty winter/Christmas card. Love the colors you used.