Thursday, March 31, 2022

Happy Easter

Hello and Welcome to another Fusion Card Challenge, where you can use the sketch or the photo or both. Here is what I did with it.



I was inspired by the colors of the bunnies and incorporated that into the papers I used. I also turned the sketch on its side so that I could use a retired bunny stamp from The Angel Company in the center. Had to add a bit of cotton to its tail as well. 

Please check out the Design Team’s creations for this challenge, once again, they have knocked it out of the park.

Betty J . Clarie Grantham . Jeanne Jachna . Jen Mitchell  . Karren Johnson . Linda Callahan . Lyndal Higgins  . Michelle Leone . Michelle Lupton . Tristan Dawes . Wanda Cullen .  Natalie Walsh

 

Thanks for stopping by!


<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5116721/?claim=b3bwmde64z4">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

4 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Such an adorable bunny card...with his pompom tail adding a sweet touch of dimension!

Diane said...

What a cute and simple Easter card! I love it.

Patti J said...

How cute! Love the simplicity, Laurie…great card!

Glittered Paws said...

How many ways can you say CUTE??? Again a classic Laurie clean and simple card.