Monday, November 15, 2021

Cracked glass technique

Hello everyone. It's my turn to feature a project of the week and I'm doing a throw back to a cracked glass technique.


I think that this is the only time I really use my Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel too. LOL. I created this previously and dug it out of my stash to do a repeat on it for this month's POTW. I love how it turned out.

The branch is colored with markers first, then stamped onto cardstock. Added Versamark ink onto it using direct to paper with the ink pad. Then added UTEE. Did this three or four times and stuck it in the freezer. Yes, you read that right. I put this into the freezer for about 5 minutes. Then took it out and bent it to create the cracks. Inked over it with distress vintage photo ink. 

This will stay in my stash until I need a masculine card, then I'll add a sentiment and send it on. Thanks and have a creative day!

No comments: