Thursday, October 14, 2021

Grateful

Hello and Welcome to another Fusion Card Challenge, where you can use the sketch or the photo or both. Here is what I did with it.


I went with the color of the left hand mug/pumpkin in the photo as my starting off point. 

The mugs are from Papertrey, Ink.  I was trying to do a mirror stamped image of the coffee cup using a solid photopolymer background clear stamp. I inked it up using Rubbernecker fuse ink in whisper and when I released it, it gave me this marbled effect. Oh, what a happy accident. I fussy cut them out and popped them on the card following the sketch. 

The sliplap planks die is from The Greetery.  Grateful sentiment is from the Recollections brand, heat embossed in detail white.  Embossing folder is from SU and the lovely ocean side and aqua sky cardstock is from Concord & 9th. 
 

Please check out the Design Team’s creations for this challenge, once again, they have knocked it out of the park.

Betty J . Clarie Grantham . Jeanne Jachna . Jen Mitchell  . Karren Johnson . Linda Callahan . Lyndal Higgins  . Michelle Leone . Michelle Lupton . Tristan Dawes . Wanda Cullen .  Natalie Walsh

 

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

tonilea said...

love that marbled look! That is what drew me to the card! Happy accidents are the bomb!

Diane said...

How cute! I love the color.

Tristan said...

Fab card Laurie - love that marbled effect on your mugs.

Linda Callahan said...

The marbling is wonderful! Pretty card!

wannabcre8tive said...

A beautiful card. I love the cups, great color and design on them.

Ida said...

Wow I love your happy accident on the mugs too, such a cool looking effect. Really nice card.

I accidentally missed the deadline for the challenge but am sharing a link to my cards anyway:

https://faithartistry.blogspot.com/2021/10/fushion-challenge-pumpkin-mugs-and.html