Friday, March 20, 2015

Pink cupcake

Hi everyone! Here is my take on this week's Freshly Made Sketch which I also paired with The Card Concept #31 challenge.

Cupcake stamp and die is from Verve. I colored it with Copic's and then added some cotton candy stickles to jazz it up a bit. It's also popped up using foam tape. I hardly ever use my stickles, and it finally dawned on my why. I don't have any patience to let them dry.

The circle and banner die is from My Favorite Things, which is now discontinued, I believe. Sentiment is from Tim Holtz.

The pink designer paper is from Lasting Memories. I added the perforated holes down both sides of the white cardstock to give this a bit more dimension. However, decided to keep this one clean and simple and stopped there!

That's it for today! Thanks for stopping by.



Follow on Bloglovin



















8 comments:

Natalie said...

CUTE!! Love the cupcake, Laurie! Sorry to be MIA!

Donna said...

Sweet card, like how you added the stickler.

Glittered Paws said...

Looks yummy especially with the cotton candy stickles, love the perforations down both sides.

Amy O said...

This is clean and beautiful. I love the sparkles on the cupcake. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Judy1223 said...

Hi Laurie! Thanks for your nice comment at my blog! I saw your card right next to mine in the FMS pool and I LOVE your classic birthday card...a perfect take on the sketch and such a versatile card to have! Great idea!

Jen Timko said...

I love every sweet detail of this card! That little sparkly cupcake and the fab colors! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Kristie Goulet said...

Super cute card! Love the dot detail along the white cardstock. Thank you for joining us at The Card Concept!

Geri said...

Perfectly clean and simple! I hear you on the Stickle thing...it seems to take FOREVER for them to dry! The dotted borders really work well to showcase your focal image. Sweet photo too - love the wee easel! So glad that you chose to share your card with us at the Card Concept Challenge! Happy crafting :)