Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wishing you

Hello everyone! Decided to try and create a masculine card today. This is what I came up with. I got a lot of use out of my cuttlebug and dies on this card!

Leaf branches are stamped in Palette Jardin Moss onto ivory cardstock. It appears that I'm fond of the color green as I have a boat load of Bazzill cardstock in many shades! Used a few of them here!

Designer paper has been sitting in my scraps file for a while and I have no idea who made it. Grosgrain ribbon in spring green from Ribbons and Bows Oh My used to hide the seam. This color of ribbon is my go to ribbon when ever I need green.

The self adhesive pearls were added at the last minute to add some interest.

Thanks for dropping by - I think this card can be used for a guy or a girl easily! Don't you?




Supplies:
Stamps - Gina K Designs - Hello Sunshine
Sentiment stamp - Purple Onion - Wine shop
Self Adhesive Pearls - Queen & Co.
Cardstock - Ivory from PTI, Greens are from Bazzill
Ribbon - RABOM
Spellbinders labels and long rectangle
PTI edger die

1 comment:

Patti J said...

Very pretty card, Laurie! Why is it that masculine cards are so difficult to design? lol...