Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Winter Sparkles

Hi everyone! I came across a couple of challenges over at SCS and had to play along. It was during last weekends Virtual Stamp Night and the two theme's I did were: sparkles and create a winter wonderland scene. Here's my card.


Stamp is from Memory Box. I created the ground using a dauber, Palette Jardin Moss ink and a piece of paper. The sky is also sponged on with daubers using various Versamagic and Memento inks.

I used a glue pad to get the image sticky and then dusted it with crystal art glitter. I kept the photo a little dark so that you could see the sparkles.

Designer paper in the back ground is from DCWV. I framed the image using black cardstock and then stuck a labels 18 cut out in white behind it to keep things CAS.

I'm off to get my Christmas cards in the mail and start my cookie baking! Thanks for dropping by!

4 comments: