Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Congratulations

Hello everyone! Here's a CAS card that came together pretty quickly.

Kraft, black and pure poppy cardstock is from Papertrey, Ink as is the ribbon and the sentiment.

The pennants or banner's are a die from PTI called boxy banners. I cut three of the banners out of this burlap like material that is really a wired ribbon. I got it at Target several years ago during the Holiday season and tend to use the material in the middle of the wired sides for all sorts of things.

The gingham paper is from my stash and I believe it came from My Minds Eye. I unraveled some of the strands from the burlap and tied them onto the black buttons (American Crafts) and then glued them on.

What do you think?

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Love your card, great color combo.

Unknown said...

This is really cool! Love the banners!

AmethystCat said...

great card!