Friday, June 24, 2011

Zooming by!

Hello! Another new image and sentiment from The Angel Company to share with you today.

This set is called Vintage Rides and I colored the scooter with a Copic Ciao marker in YG03. I stamped both the image and the sentiment in Black Archival ink and then heat embossed using clear embossing powder. I just love the coverage the Archival ink gives!

Designer paper is called Hip Hop from The Angel Company. I used the smallest scallop die from Quikutz to cut out the border under the main image. I decided to add the stitching border punch at the last minute, but I'm pleased with the effect!

Overall, just a clean and simple card for either sex.

Thanks for stopping in!

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Sweet card Laurie! Love the limey green, gorgeous!

Patti J said...

That color is so vibrant and alive - love it! Great card, Laurie! Sounds like our Angel friends are having a great time at seminar! As of noon, they'd gotten 16 free sets! Wowzers! Have a great weekend...

Chelsea said...

Love this new set!!

Marlene said...

How cute! I wish I had one of those to zip around in! PURPLE, though. :)