Sunday, March 6, 2011

Enjoy

Hey everyone! I just completed this sketch for last weeks Viva La Verve challenge over at SCS. It was a huge challenge for me. I don't normally use this much designer paper or bright colors....

Designer paper is from Lasting Impressions and the bright blue cardstock is from DCWV. The swirl stamp is from set Wonderful News from The Angel Company. I stamped it in Memories Pistachio chalk ink that sort of match the green in the designer paper. The Enjoy sentiment is from Verve. All are heat embossed using clear embossing powder.

Added some black rhinestones from Kaisercraft for some bling!

Isn't this really busy? and bright? Not sure if I like it or not. What do you think?

6 comments:

Patti J said...

Your DP is perfect with that swirl stamp, Laurie! Beautiful card - so glad you shared it!

Marlene said...

Love the layout of this card. All the layers are lovely.

Teresa Jenkins said...

So pretty! Love the colors!

Tammy said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Love this layout, I've got beautiful paper I don't know what to do with but now I know. Thanks!

Jeni said...

Laurie, this is stunning! The stamp and DP are perfect together. ~jeni :)

Princess Scrapper Stamper said...

Terrific job with this sketch!!

Just thought I would let you know that I have a little something for you on my blog.

Hugs
Heather
aka: PrincessScrapperStamper
aka: Princessheather