Sunday, November 8, 2009

Blue Christmas #2

Hi everyone! Here is the second blue Christmas card I created with the Memory Box stamps.

Continuing with the Palette Starry night ink on white cardstock, I stamped the Christmas and the word collage side by side. I punched out a darker piece of blue cardstock with the lattice punch from Marth Stewart Crafts and then tied a white satin ribbon over it. All blue cardstock is from American Craft. This card is a quick one that can be mass produced pretty easily.

Well, I have to figure out this Tuesday's sketch challenge - have a couple of ideas - but nothing stamped out yet. See you then, and have a great day!

1 comment:

Melisa Waldorf said...

Girl I LOVE how you used the border punch on this one, I will definitely be casing this idea! Thanks for the idea!!